When it comes to employment process, you will find that recruitment and selection are very important and necessary. The former process is one that consists of looking for potential candidates for the purpose of employment and encouraging them to apply for the position. On the other hand, selection is the procedure that consists of several steps where the potential employees are screened in order to find out he best candidate of them all.
The main reason why recruitment is undertaken is to come up with a group of potential candidates so that choosing the right candidate would be easy. This is the process where the company can attract the attention of all those people who are looking for a job. If you want to excel in recruitment and selection, then it is necessary that you know all the tips and techniques that will be of great help to you.
Some of the topics that will be included in this kind of training are:
• Finding out how you can come up with advertisements for vacancies that will be able to attract the attention of the potential candidates.
• To prevent illegal discrimination during the recruitment phase.
• To write the description of the job and requirements of the people applying for the job.
• To shortlist the candidates.
• To carry out the interview process.
Generally, those who are working in the Human Resource department or someone who is interested in working in this area can apply for this kind of training. Those who attend this kind of course will learn of ways to develop recruitment and selection skills. This means that you will be able to become more effective at the time of recruitment and selection.
For more information on the training, feel free to contact us.