You have to agree that if an organization can not cope with change or if they can not manage this in the right way, then the company will end up losing money. Human beings have the tendency to resist change and as such, it can rightly be said that change is the only thing that is constant in this world.
We have this tendency to want to live the way that we have always been living, be it in our personal or professional life. A small change in to our lives is often not appreciated. This is the reason why when a change is implemented in an organization, problems start to arise. So how do you deal with these problems? Well, you can always consider change management training where you are taught of the skills with the help of which it is possible for you to manage change.
Why do people dislike change? Here are some of the reasons why:
• The work pace and level may be different once the change is implemented.
• Inability of people to get to know the change.
• People often are of the opinion that change is often unwanted and also not relevant.
• There are also some people who dislike change because they are of the opinion that a lot of things are happening in so less time.
• Maybe they employees feel that change will have some bearing on their salary or responsibilities.
• The relationship between staff members towards theory superiors that are younger than them may not be good and as such, any change can be resisted by the staff members.
• If there is improper communication, then this can also lead to the resistance of change.
Do you want to know more about change management training and how it can help you? Contact us!